Sunday Morning

by

I woke up and wished I could see u right there beside me & smile on your cutie face while I realize that you are still sleeping..I try to go back to sleep, but I couldn't, so I smoothly got off the bed and when to the tv for a little while.
After noticed the time, I decide to start cooking something for our breakfast and hoping that u don't wake up till I surprise you at bed with a kiss good morning and a good smell of some french toast. 
I can see your cute face not wanting to wake up, and you're still sort of lost because of the light, and not knowing what's going on, you're not fully awake .. I kiss u and u smile with your eyes closed, and then you realize that everything is real, not a dream anymore ...you open your eyes and you smile again ..I say good morning and I smile at you, you can see in my eyes the truly words that I don't even need to say: you're the love of my life.
Good morning my love.